Whether for a totally unique custom label design, or for one of our Label-ade designs with your wording or logo added, digital printing offers the flexibility of small quantities with professional quality.
What is digital printing? What are the advantages? Our digital press prints without printing plates. It applies combinations of four print-standard ink colors directly onto the label material to reproduce the colored letters, images and backgrounds of a label design (scroll to bottom of page for more information about color matching). Our high-end digital press is geared for professional results. We use commercial grade label materials, adhesives and inks. Printed labels are dried using ultra-violet light to increase durability and light-fastness. The result is a true professional-grade label but now available in smaller quantities (as little as 250) and at great prices.
Bring in your artwork to discuss our digital printing option. If you need a design, we can create one for you. Or if you are looking to make designing your labels even easier, be sure to check out our Label-ade promotional line.
LABEL-ADE DIGITAL LABELS
What is Label-ade?
Label-ade lets you choose a label shape and design and add your wording and/or logo. We offer several unique Hawaiian and elegant designs and six great shapes, and a selection of popular fonts and font colors. Your approved labels are printed and shipped in approximately 8 to 10 business days. There are no artist, die cut fabrication, or set-up charges.
Use Label-ade Labels to:
- Personalize and commemorate celebrations and events such as anniversaries, first birthdays, weddings, yakudoshi (special birthday years), and retirement parties. Apply to favors, invitations, gifts, center pieces, o-kaeshi (return gift giving). Use for name tags, childrens activities or events.
- Market or brand your business, product or services, and provide contact and other information.
- Get to market faster with quick Label-ade labels for product trials and launches.
- Create a favorable impression and give visual credibility to fundraiser items and events.
- Add a finished touch to your handmade gift or product.
- Customize greetings and other messages on gifts and favors for special occasions and holidays.
- Create your own adhesive label to identify, date, address, inform, promote, celebrate, personalize, direct, caution, organize, decorate, seal—for nearly any use.
Colors in Digital Printing
Our digital printing process uses print-industry cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks. This is called 4-color-process or cmyk printing. The four colors are combined in different amounts to reproduce multicolored art. A similiar process is used to print color magazines. Keep in mind that even in the best premium magazines, colors of logos or other elements in advertisements or photos may not be totally true to life. Blues and oranges in particular may vary to different degrees. This is the same situation when printing labels on a digital press. Consequently, when color matching is very critical for your label, our conventional plate-driven label printing (rather than digital) may be the better solution.
Any questions? We are happy to help! Please send us your questions through our convenient contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!