Custom boxes are a great way to differentiate and protect your products. We are able to help with both art and structural design for your specific needs. Your initial consultation is free.
What information do I need to provide for a custom quote?
- Size of the packaging – Length x Width x Depth/Height (in inches) – Bring in your product so we can help determine the best fit.
- Type of Material – We offer a large variety of paperstocks. Please specify if you have any special requirements, ie heavy product, elegant shimmer, etc.
- Number of Print Colors – Do you have any special color requirements?
- Finishes – Glossy or matte finish, hot stamp, etc.
- Box Style – Roll tuck top, roll tuck front, snap lock bottom, auto lock bottom, gable, etc.
- Art – Do you have print-ready art or do you need help from our art department?
- Quantity – Minimum quantities vary depending on the type of packaging.
- Timeline – Do you need this completed by a specific date?
To see illustrated examples of box style, check out our Box Style Sheet.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808.845.3262.