Each order is unique. We specialize in making sure your job is printed with the individualize attention it deserves. Custom printing to your specifications. No cookie-cutter printing here. In order to be sure that each order is quoted accurately, we need specific information for your order. Please see below for the information we need to prepare a custom quote. Email your information to us at email@example.com and we will send over a quote within 1 to 3 business days.
What information do I need to provide for a price quote?
- Size – Length (left to right) x Height (top to bottom) in inches – For packaging, please include width in inches.
- Number of Colors in Art Design – Is your art print-ready or do you need help with design?
- Shape (Rectangle, Circle, Oval, Special)
- Material (White Paper, Foil, Polyester, etc.)
- Adhesive (Permanent, Removable or Freezer) – For label only
- Special Finishes (UV Coating, Matte Coating, Lamination, Hot Stamp, Embossing, Consecutive Numbering, etc.)
- Number of Designs (Versions)
- Quantity (Please include quantities per design/variation)
- Timeline – Do you need this by a specific date?
Why do you need all this information before you can provide a quote?
Each order is custom made for your needs and specifications. All the information you provide is reviewed to help ensure accurate pricing of your order.
What are your minimum quantities?
*Please note that special materials and shapes may require higher minimums than those listed below. Please inquire with a sales representative to learn more.
- Digital Labels: 100 – 250 (Per Design) *However, due to the size of our professional presses, the most cost-effective and eco-friendly amount is 1000 labels.
- Short-Run Digital Line: 1 – 100
- Conventionally Printed Labels (Color-match, Hot Stamp, Embossed, High Volume, etc.): 1000
- Cardstock (Business Cards, Hang Tags, Postcards, etc.): 100 *Please note special materials or shapes may have higher minimums.
- Garment Labels:1000
- Printed Ribbon:1 roll of 100 yards
- Printed Retail Packaging: 1 case (approx. 100 – 250 bags) *However, due to the printing process, the most cost-effective and eco-friendly amount is 1000 bags.
- Custom Printed Boxes: The minimum quantity can vary from 100 to 1000 depending on the type of material requested. However, 1000 – 2000 is the standard.
- Hot Stamp Printed Food Packaging: 1 case (approx. 500 – 1000)
- Custom Printed Food Grade Packaging: 20,000 to 40,000 depending on size
- Trade Show Displays, POS Displays, Signs, etc: Minimums will vary based on items