Our print shop has the most diverse set of label printing presses under one roof. We are also the only roll-to-roll label manufacturer in Hawaii. This means that we are able to offer more variety and customization for all your printing needs.
- One to five spot-color designs
- Four-color process
- Digital printing (cmyk with optional white)
- UV spot varnish (gloss or matte)
- UV full-coverage varnish
- Clear lamination
- Hot stamp foil
- Thermal printing
- Silk screening
- Sequential numbering (Consecutive numbering)
- White label stock (gloss or matte)
- Foil label stock (shiny or dull)
- Coated or uncoated label stock
- Vinyl (bumper stickers)
- Outdoor or light-fast stock
- Kraft stock
- Thermal stock
- Refrigerator stock
- Freezer stock
- Dayglo (fluorescent)
- Clear stock (includes static)
- Garment label material (satin, nylon, cotton twill, thermal, woven)
- Destructible (breaks apart if tampered)
- Coupon (entire or part of your label can be made into a removable coupon)
- Static (no adhesive used, static labels cling to glass and some other hard, smooth surfaces)
- Void (tamper-evident labels)
What information do I need to provide for a price quote?
- Label Size – Length (left to right) x Height (top to bottom) in inches
- Number of Colors in Art Design – Is your art print-ready or do you need help with design?
- Knife cut (Square Edge) or Die cut (Please specify the shape: rectangle, circle, oval, special)
- Material (White Paper, Foil, Polyester, etc.)
- Adhesive (Permanent, Removable or Freezer)
- Special Finishes (UV Coating, Matte Coating, Lamination, Hot Stamp, Embossing, Consecutive Numbering, etc.)
- Number of Designs (How many different prints/copies?)
- Total Quantity (Please include quantities per design/version)
- Timeline: Do you need this by a specific date?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 808.845.3262 if you have any questions.