Each order is unique. We specialize in making sure your job is printed with the individualize attention it deserves. Custom printing to your specifications. No cookie-cutter printing here. In order to be sure that each order is quoted accurately, we need specific information for your order. Please see below for the information we need to prepare a custom quote. Email your information and art files to us at email@example.com and we will send over a quote within 1 to 3 business days.
What information do I need to provide for a price quote?
- Size – Length (left to right) x Height (top to bottom) in inches – For packaging, please include width in inches.
- Number of Colors in Art Design – Is your art print-ready or do you need help with design?
- Shape (Rectangle, Circle, Oval, Special)
- Material (White Paper, Foil, Polyester, etc.)
- Adhesive (Permanent, Removable or Freezer) – For label only
- Special Finishes (UV Coating, Matte Coating, Lamination, Hot Stamp, Embossing, Consecutive Numbering, etc.)
- Number of Designs (Versions)
- Quantity (Please include quantities per design/variation)
- Timeline – Do you need this by a specific date?
How can I send my art to Dana Labels?
Email art files and information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can either attach the art file or send a downloadable link to the art.
Why do you need all this information before you can provide a quote?
Each order is custom made for your needs and specifications. All the information you provide is reviewed to help ensure accurate pricing of your order.