Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have listed the most frequently asked questions that we receive from our customers. If you have other questions, please feel free to call or stop by our warehouse during normal business hours. We can also be reached firstname.lastname@example.org any time. (Please allow one to two business days for response.)
Where are you located and what are your hours?
Address: 1920 Colburn Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Hawaii Standard Time
Do you take custom orders over the phone?
Definitely! We can be reached by phone during our normal business hours. Or, please feel free to email email@example.com. Please allow approximately one to two business days for response.
Is it possible to get samples?
Yes, on most items. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are able to provide samples for labels, hang tags, food packaging or label material (used for custom labels).
Can you create artwork for me?
Yes! Dana Labels has a full-service art department ready to help you design artwork for your products.
Can I submit my own artwork?
Yes. If you already have art and/or have questions about designing to print, please see the Media Specifications Section of our website for information regarding guidelines for art submission.
Email art files and information to email@example.com. You can either attach the art file or send a downloadable link to the art.
What are your minimum quantities?
*Please note that special materials and shapes may require higher minimums than those listed below. Please inquire with a sales representative to learn more.
- Digital Labels: 100 – 250 (Per Design) *However, due to the size of our professional presses, the most cost-effective and eco-friendly amount is 1000 labels.
- Short-Run Digital Line: 1 – 100
- Conventionally Printed Labels (Color-match, Hot Stamp, Embossed, High Volume, etc.): 1000
- Cardstock (Business Cards, Hang Tags, Postcards, etc.): 100 *Please note special materials or shapes may have higher minimums.
- Garment Labels:1000
- Printed Ribbon:1 roll of 100 yards
- Printed Retail Packaging: 1 case (approx. 100 – 250 bags) *However, due to the printing process, the most cost-effective and eco-friendly amount is 1000 bags.
- Custom Printed Boxes: The minimum quantity can vary from 100 to 1000 depending on the type of material requested. However, 1000 – 2000 is the standard.
- Hot Stamp Printed Food Packaging: 1 case (approx. 500 – 1000)
- Custom Printed Food Grade Packaging: 20,000 to 40,000 depending on size
- Trade Show Displays, POS Displays, Signs, etc: Minimums will vary based on items
Why do the colors on the product I received look slightly different than the product I saw on screen?
Due to differences between LCD panels (computer screens) and internet resolutions, colors may vary slightly.
How do you ship orders?
We use several shipping carriers. Most orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail or Fedex. For larger orders, we can also arrange to ship via ocean freight.
Do you accept orders from outside the US?
Yes. Please contact us during our normal business hours regarding international orders.
Can I return products that I have purchased?
We do not accept returns on food packaging, constant heat sealers or custom orders. For all other stock products, please contact us to report any issues. Items must be unused and in resalable condition.